Monday 2 July 2012

Just to put your mind at rest.

My conventions of hip hop music videos will be on here tonight. I'm just changing it from a text post to a prezi so it's more engaging.

However some of the points i've made are really obvious. Might be because of my choice of songs.

  • Nelly ft Kelly Rowland - Gone
  • Young Money - Bed rock
  • Soulja boy tell 'em - Kiss me thru the phone
  • R. Kelly - Ignition
  • Jay-Z + Kanye West - Otis
  • Snoop Dog ft Pharrell - Beautiful
I'd like to clarify I only knew of two of those songs. The rest were chosen (very graciously) by my dear sister. I have nothing else to say. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with obvious. In fact the 'obvious' stuff is often (a) really interesting and gets candidates lots of credit (b) only obvious to you and a few, select others.

    Look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete