Wednesday 10 April 2013

Two more pages of my digipak completed.


I wasn't sure as to whether or not I should decorate/design the CD or not but I decided to add some minor things to the CD to make it more visually attractive. As you can tell (or you may not be able to tell) the 1st page was not planned at all. I had hoped I had taken more original photography photos for my digipak to last the entire thing however after having sorted through those I couldn't use or were of no use I found that I had about 7 pictures left over and that means that I couldn't complete some of the ideas I had in mind. Bearing this in mind I improvised with the photos I had and a little website called fontmeme.com. Font meme has been an absolute life saver. I have forever in it's debt. I am now on the final page of my digipak and should hopefully be completing it by the end of the day.

I do need suggestions though. Any suggestions in the comment section would be most appreciated. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like these! The only suggestion I would make is the positioning of the text on the CD because I keep reading it as 'the Florence Machine Ate' but that might just be because I'm an idiot I don't know. I like the 'heartbreakers beware' bit a lot though, and the picture. The picture is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Sarah, I was staring at the CD wondering why it said 'the Florence Machine Ate' for like 10 years before figuring it out. But that's fine because Florence annoys me anyway. I think the POW! things look really good though, they go with your comic book theme well. ^-^

    ReplyDelete